Friday, June 17, 2011

hello. I'm still alive :)

hey, anyone misses me?

:) life has been really great for the past few days. anyway, im not gonna blog about my handsome life, and neither about my job. cuz, I rasa ramai da fed up pun dengar. hehe :)

anyhow, i always wondering how my ex-classmate (masa sekolah menengah) going to be like. err, bukan stalker. just curious, how they lead their life. well, obviously, since i enroll to University, I've changed. sikit sikit je pun.

habis masak aku, tade kawan kalau Uni-mate aku tau perangai aku before before this.

anyway I came across this blog, terbaca. *bukan google ye* saja baca. because, its ver rare to read blog from guy. kalau perempuan tu memang ler banyak. and somehow, after a long stare- eh kawan merangkap jiran aku rupanya. hehe, habis khatam aku baca blog dia.

saja aku baca wall dia. dia memang membosankan pun. 

anyway, *shit aku macam stalker plak* just reading his blog, trigger all the memories that I had during school. I memang jahat pun, to the point I bet no one really had the gust to mess with me. except for d****l. heheh, sorry bro. I terpulangkan paku buah keras. resorted to pemulauan beramai ramai approximately 1 year +. hehe. 

anyway berbalik kepada budak ni. I wonder why, he's kinda mysterious for me. I think not only me, I think the whole class too. due to his fluctuation of emotion. I still remember, I can talk to him nicely. like real nice, such as "weh, asal kau tak datang semalam", he answered me nicely. and the next week. saja tanya balik. and he replied -susah kan bapak kau ke?- i was like whattt?

dush *sound effect tolak kepala dia* 

dia diam. sambung tidur.

and suddenly, in the middle of may 2008. he suddenly disappeared. woah, serious. macam magic. I thought he was kidnapped by alien *ok lame gila.* and he was poofff. gone. 

and I think last month, i've met him. with a long stare. because, he look kinda like men now. and he said- Rendra, tak ingat aku ke?

a very long stare.

senyum je.

"buat apa sekarang?"

as he saw me wearing uniporm nak pergi kerja.
"tengah sem break"

tekan alarm, he start off his car.

*tak offer nak tumpang pun*

ahh, he's cooler than me. sebab da ada kereta. hehe. eventhough not his car, but sure enough he has driving license. muah? ehe. call cik tya ler kalau nak lepak.

I bet, license dia da book batu nisan da pun.

so, hehe. no matter how loser you were  or cool you were during high school, doesnt means kau akan cool juga masa habis sekolah. and, Im still there, waiting for bus to pick me up-as he wavering his hands to me.

celaka kau.

nampak sangat aku pernah buat benda yang sama masa sekolah dulu. how cool I was, wearing school uniform and my friend offer me lift to my house. wearing the white shirt and green pants. lit cigarette in the car and have fun driving this holy land *my friend bukan i yang drive*. it was among the best moment. especially after I had fight with daniel, the orgasm looking at his face, staring at me in the car with full of envious. .

and, the reaction of my friends when they saw emma, with her suzuki swift in her red air asia uniform, pick me up from school. haish, I miss being cool, as i was walking under magnifying glass. of course, everyone knew me- for growing up before time.

to be honest, I experienced so many things before im supposed to experienced. i get my first inhaled- nicotine when i was 12. it was in the end of sept i think. right after upsr was over. and first sip of alcohol I think when i was 14 i guess. with my **********. and finally, the worse of the worst...

my first high up to the moon, i was 14. haish, life was so miserable at that time.

and setakat ladies's night tu, i think end of 16. it was Amirul's birthday.


and now. I prefer jadi loser. kalau orang tanya pun, i was like. err apa tu?

honestly, the I've seen a naked 15 years old women at the back seat with 5 other guys, *crumpling *over her. scary right?

that's how i was growing up with abang's friend. now- im no longer interested in that way of life. and they no longer my friend. we talk, but not for regular basis. I dun even keep their numbers anymore. one of them was caught because of drugs, scary kan? luckily tade yang kena gantung.

anyhow, i am not cool anymore. I keep myself in small circle of friends, I was in the deepest of depression for a year I think. and experienced the epitome of happiness.

how great my life turn up to be kan?

i je tak reti bersyukur. haish.

No comments: