Monday, June 11, 2012

The Avengers.

I had  a bad week, couldnt believe- harapan nak dapat dean's list hancur berkecai macam tu je. I was really enthusiastic masa tengok carry mark, sekali hampeh. I screwed my final, yes- for the first time I went to hall with empty handed. blank all blanked. Especially paper economy, aku memang dah takde harapan nak baca,
I wonder what happened, everything seems so (insert words)

selamat CAM tinggi. I need around 1.5 je nak pass. So, Inshallah pass-  grade tu belakang cerita.

I have no idea how it happened, entahlah. After arabic, aku da malas nak jawab paper. shouldve known my capability. Aku da habis 2nd year pun. aduh, sayangnyaaa. menyesal ambil 19 cred hour. damn.

how lar like this katanya nak grad awallll?? arghhh gua tekanan lah bro!

Just an advice untuk yang tak terer and malas

dun take more than 5 subjects if you are lazy. and tak pandai. jangan mengada ngada. k bye

No comments: