Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Another love story.

I have thousand of excuses to dismiss any conversation about love- specifically  relationship, between two so called love bird. Because, most of the time, I rather find it irrelevant. to the point, I humbly think, these people, who claimed to be in love is- make fool of themselves.

The bickering of everything is not sufficed, because they said, I want more and you more too. Then, the question is- who would received less?

get what I mean?

ok lets get this party started. hehe.

One of my best friend, who her name shall not be revealed caught up in disaster relationship. Torn by endless bickering of drama, and circumvented by all the nonsense feeling for a guy, which she has no idea whether the continue her ongoing relationship.

bak kate orang omputeh, love is like a kentut. sakit nak tahan, segan nak lepaskan.

but joke aside, I personally she doesnt need a her boyfriend. I mean, she has everything, well almost everything she needs in her life. Of course, I wouldnt judge (literally), just by gazing on her ongoing relentless drama, I mean, obviously I didnt do it infront of her (gila nak putus kawan), but I cant say any word, since my I've decided to let God does His job by Judging people. I rather keep my mouth shut, and restraint myself not-to-swear-and-curse her boyfriend.

After a while, my friend decided and gave me some sort of trust to read their conversation, guess what, full of swear word, which you have no idea how stupid a person could be when they swear in Malay. words, like p^&&&@@#k, p@QQ!@t, and others are like everywhere. and my theory is her boyfriend has regular menstruation cycle.

Pity you my friend, though she asked for my advice, yet- like I said, her ongoing drama forged and clouded my best advice to give her.

and I silently pray she would realized, how stupid she's been. (eh Im not supposed to judgekan? hehe)

I had encounter few cynical comments from my friend, saying they doubt my sexual orientation, since I never showed any interest towards anyone. Let alone, sharing my feeling. In fact, i never been the person to be asked for any advice, yes- you are correct, I have never been into and venture myslf in any relationship (which have few rules- and the first rule is the most stupid invention- Kena Declare dulu tau, mcm merdeka?) In fact, evelyn my prettiest chinky friend once asked me- are u an asexual like sheldon cooper? its ok, she's my best friend. hehehe

nonetheless, sorry to disappoint you, I am straight as I always been.

it just i dun think, having a partner in life is relevant.

I dun have driving license, my income is not fixed, and I dun think, having a relationship is necessary. Cuz Im a philosophy king. heheheh

nope, seriously, I have no idea why these need someone to hold so dearly. I mean, you have friend and family, arent they suffice question mark

I know all of us have desire, but think again, this is not like ancient time, where you dun have anything else to do rather than procreate and work, these days, there are so many things you can do,

I guess the answer to solve all these nonsense love and whatnot- is by doing something else.

I asked my friend to sign up for this iVolunteer.

Life is such an amazing journey, dun waste your time with nonsense people. and FYI, your partner is not God.

Besok Jumpa mesti cerita pasal boyfreng dia lagi. aduhai, gua rasa da mcm punching bag plak

No comments: