Monday, June 10, 2013

faith will breaks you.

I kid. I would never compromise my belief and thoughts. (which oftentimes lead me to think the unthinking, the surreal existentialist) I've been so fond on philosophical ideas, the ability to reason coherently. yet, some part of the philosophical ideas are just edible (hahha) organic version of the past and placed it in the version of present.

anyway supp? Its been a while i didnt update my blog recently, last semester really freaked the hell out of me. even during final exam i was struggling to finish off my assignment (hhaaaaaaaaaa see). but Alhamdulillah, everything completed on time.

3 years ago (wow, didnt know time passes really fast) I was keen to write some of the frozen memory. the sorrow, the extreme joy and happiness moment. I have decided to- write only great things that going to happen in my life.






(Im still 68kgs) cis!

No comments: