Friday, September 19, 2014

new life.

i thought I'm gonna delete this blog, nevertheless after a while, I realised one thing, bloodspot is unlike any other blog. First, it has the most friendly user interface, compared to wordpress I can't even change my url there. And tumblr is another thing, I thought I'm going to put extra effort to update my blog, and yet, I failed miserably. and thus, going back to my super lame blogspot, perhaps the only options available. 

anyway, its been 2 weeks post graduate starts. suffice to say, Im enjoying every bits of it. My teachers are all have the authority of the knowledge, in fact they've been studying for years.. well imagines, all prof there are > 70 years old (yet looks so solid!, damn!). 

and my new campus is full with all the aesthetic values, I think it is one of the most beautiful campus, alongside with super big houses (mansions?), and that place is so quite. i can't even find a cat roaming around. well, at least monkeys are everywhere, and yeah... they've been stealing my food (hey, I'm not sharing my food!)

on a side note, I don't really have any friends over there. well, these are the serious people that will study till bleed. whilst, I'm still adjusting and procrasinating homework... err, (Im still adjusting!)

and yet, true enough.. undergraduate is the only time you'll meet friends. unlike here, people are so different (and super old!)

well, I hope everything will go smoothly.

pray for me pls?   

No comments: