Wednesday, November 12, 2014

when you get used to it.

I cant believe its been 2 months Im here, not sure what exactly im feeling. Well, i learnt a lot consider the amount research given, i get the taste to beauty of hidden wisdom. I feel 10 times smarter whenever the prof marks my paper and say, this is ambitious next time write me a better essay, or you title is researchable so, write something that makes me smile. 

well, I work hard here. Hard enough till i get least sleep, because Im worry, if i sleep more my more, means there'd not enough time to do more work, more research, more books, more articles, more and more. Im beginning to be really obsess with work.

yet, whatever im doing is so fulfilling. Im happy this journey will be the best intellectual journey ever (no, ph.d for me ;p)


No comments: