I've been meaning to runaway from this spatial temporal four square box, and yet, no matter where I run, I always will come back here. for many reasons, I couldnt bother to elaborate here, but one thing for sure this box has been serving the best memories keeper, a place where I wish to read back, and laugh over my silliness.
yet again, the blog itself is jarringly to my eyes, Im not sure why I get irritated with this blog, perhaps it's the longest online platform that I have under my pseudo name. albeit, some of you my (imaginary) avid reader(s) knows exactly who I am in the physical world.
Anyway, my life have been nothing but boring life. Since I grew older, I decided to keep myself within the vicinity of my house. I'd rather stay indoor and read lots of books to fill up time.
and yes, I finally going to driving class.
Holiday is almost over, in two weeks time, Im going back to school and in less than a year, I'll be graduating (yes?)
so.. whats next?
No comments:
Post a Comment