dear alana azlan.
each and everyday i thank god for having such a beautiful friend that I never thought I would hold dearly to m heart. I know, you've been exasperatedly listening to all the nonsensical problems yet, you never complaint. eventually, this amazing bond- has developed into something that so beautiful and I couldnt describe through word.
i've lost friend, gain friend and lost again. I've been naughty, annoying and whatsoever that incurred either through my own undesirable attitude. nor, anything that has dis-attached my relation between me and my friends. and there you are, picking up phone in the middle of night, to listen, give wonderful piece of advices and everything to calm. and for sure, listening me telling problem definitely an exasperating experienced. nonetheless, you never complaint and care to lend your to make me, feel better.
even until now, I still couldnt believed that God has given me such a wonderful friend. that, I would thought I would had one. and, in spite of everything we are to continue this beautiful friendship for more than two years now. you have seen all the dark and beautiful side. and so I am. keen on knowing each other, and the inclusion have gone so deep. and- each and every day, I never stop praying to god- hoping our friendship will last longer for the rest of my life.
my life would be meaningless without you. from the bottom of m heart, I sincerely hoping that you would love me the same way I am loving you.
each and every day, I am grateful because I know, i have such a beautiful friend :)
love- jijol terer.
each and everyday i thank god for having such a beautiful friend that I never thought I would hold dearly to m heart. I know, you've been exasperatedly listening to all the nonsensical problems yet, you never complaint. eventually, this amazing bond- has developed into something that so beautiful and I couldnt describe through word.
i've lost friend, gain friend and lost again. I've been naughty, annoying and whatsoever that incurred either through my own undesirable attitude. nor, anything that has dis-attached my relation between me and my friends. and there you are, picking up phone in the middle of night, to listen, give wonderful piece of advices and everything to calm. and for sure, listening me telling problem definitely an exasperating experienced. nonetheless, you never complaint and care to lend your to make me, feel better.
even until now, I still couldnt believed that God has given me such a wonderful friend. that, I would thought I would had one. and, in spite of everything we are to continue this beautiful friendship for more than two years now. you have seen all the dark and beautiful side. and so I am. keen on knowing each other, and the inclusion have gone so deep. and- each and every day, I never stop praying to god- hoping our friendship will last longer for the rest of my life.
my life would be meaningless without you. from the bottom of m heart, I sincerely hoping that you would love me the same way I am loving you.
each and every day, I am grateful because I know, i have such a beautiful friend :)
love- jijol terer.
No comments:
Post a Comment