perlahan masa berganjak, iya sudah hampir ke penghujungnya. dunia kiamat tahun depan, kata maya lah. so, sebelum dunia kiamat, sempat ke saya rumuskan hidup saya?
and obviously, I know the statement about world will ends next year is overrated. let alone understand God. The most Wisdom, its untrancendental. then why bother predicting the The End of the day? right?
anyway, final exam will be exactly 2 weeks from now. I cant believe this year finally ends. nothing much to say about this year, but seriously, this year i can say, there are so much transition i experienced throughout the year.
footnote* just realized internet explorer doesnt has spelling check. oh dear, pardon my spelling error.
just try to recap everything that happened this year.
1) my depression that I experienced throughout this year, finally abated. I thought I would never move to another phase. but Alhamdulillah, I've move on. and glad nothing really bother me to be live happily.
2) I experienced working at two different places. that is the best experience i ever had. yes, working in the office oriented environment. the desk bound job, which so many paper trails that i have to face, so many people I've met, and so many minute meeting that I dun even know the meaning of it.
3) My perception on Politics changed tremendously, I used to be parochial in politics, let alone the any contemporary issues. I used not to be political enthusiast, well you can say that. after taking core courses and understanding the fundamental of politics, now i've realised why so many people out there hate the pragmatic politics. believe me, if you want to join politics, first thing first, study the basis of politics, which obviously your religion.
sure, you wont join politic. i explain later.
4) i've met so many awesome peole. and alhamdulillah, i didnt terminate any friendship this year. went to interview sister in Islam, I know this group has been hatred by many yet confronted by none. and because of that, I've met Marina Mahathir and Farish A. Noor, woahhhh. feel so good though, I suddenly rasa mcm pandai.
5) Im pretty sure my pointer will be better this semester.
...................
6) for the first time baby girl jahanam. but Alhamdulillah nothing major.
7) me gonna be 21. can u believe that? and me gonna graduate in two years time. ughh, just thinking about it already freak me out.
done writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment