Friday, January 6, 2012

where to begin eh?

I have so many stories to tell, yet due to internet constraint (hehe) everything was left accumulated in my petty and petite brain. muahahaa.

so, its 2012, and it starts with final exam. So far, Alhamdulillah, my carry marks are way better than last semester. and 4 papers left, and my exam will ends on 11th jan. owh, Allah loves me.

hmmm.. ok ke?

I've checked past year question for the most intriguing subject, political thought, as the name suggested, its the easiest subjects, as it deals with the past thinkers. however, the question.......

I dun mind answering on the comparative basis, but.. err. errr, when it comes to analyzing facts, there go all the problem to dissect everything within 2 hours. now, says who human sciences is gateway to heaven? but.. hehe my carry mark is good enough, I need 2 marks more to pass, so I'll pass the subject.

hmmm..

i miss having broadband lah, im so outdated since im no longer connected to internet.

takpelah. nak buat mcm mana.

one door closess, another door opens.

hopefully unifi will comes soon to my house. hihi

bye :)

No comments: