Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hello again. :)

I've been meaning to start blogging back, well atleast this time I wont write any crap anymore. I prefer to use my real name , but someone else has taken it. biarlah, so I think its better to stick with Rendrazaleigh.

Its 2012, and I couldnt believed 2011 already ended. Now, Im already 21 and I have 4 semester left before I graduated. Life moving so fast, maybe because last I had long semester break, almost five months. Anyway I must say last year was indeed among the best years I experienced. 

Last year start will not so great, For the first time I failed paper, and Im not really sure whether to retake the paper, its an elective anyway. however, despite all the craziness, I think last year is the best year in my life.


wanna know why? hehe.

first and foremost, the never forgotten event I gotta to attend westlife concert. I know cheezy right? their songs are outdated. but heck, I still listen some of their songs, Though I came late, but I still enjoy every bits of the concerts, in fact their poster still hanging on the corner of my bed. haish, i wish 10 years ago were never pass.
and for the first time I engaged with various intellectual discussion. I went ISTAC sub branch of IIUM for post grad study. and I've Marina Mahathir, that I presume will be stuck up datin seri, but I was wrong. She's really friendly. nevertheless, I thought she's a good women, who has strong and passionate on society, but my interest now no longer that apparent. After realized all the bullshits sick people chanting for changes where they dun even know what exactly they want. 

Beside, i finally discovered my interest, specialized to be exact. This semester was indeed easy and breezy. Though workloads were getting tougher, and i've realized not all my friends are really in interested in my fields. I was alone for most of the time. but heck, I dun really need friend to study. and, I nailed this semester, Alhamdulillah I pass arabic, and I didnt get any C nor fail this semester.
now, next semester I know will be harder, but hopefully I can do well. 

So to speak, this year starts with a good mark. hehe, first my result which already expected will be good, and I have UNIFIIIII. wuhuu, can u imagine I used to subscribe to broadband with limited quota, and only use to surf basis, now with the power of Unifi all the drama series that I used to watch already finish downloaded. from The O.C., Alias (complete) Spell Binder, One Three Hill, and the list goes on.

not to mention all the albums I really really want to have (download hehe not ALL=Discography) from Michael Bolton, Sade, Arcade Fire, Scissor Sister, and list goes on on and on.. :)
and now the problem, which one to watch and listen?


No comments: