Its the second week, i have pile of pending task need to be done. aiyakk, its only 2nd weeks. all the assignment need to be drafted by next weeks, and not to mention small small exercise replacing quiz (hehehe, sub level 3 no more quiz) already given and must be submitted on isninday for political Thought II and arabic on selasaday.
and, I still watching The OC, conflict anak orang kaya all sort of ridiculous conflict and obviously fulfill demand of the viewer.
how lar to get Dean's list this sem?
Im not sure whether about this semester, since i started to be conformist, saje je nak test power, since all my friends are taking 19, so why not kan? for once. beside, I have so many free time, due to economic class that will be held at night, and Law & Govt shift to Jumaatday. woahh, class start hari hari at 11, tapi still jalan berlenggang lenggang. Pukul 10, baru iron baju, 10.30 baru terhegeh hegeh carik socks.
ok now get going. Internet is really distracting. but still. I love u :)
ptptn ni bila nak masuk nii?
oh yes, hihi. are u self-conscious about urself? I mean, do u care about your appearance? i do, but to certain extend. mcm, seluar grey katalah nak pakai baju and kasut grey kan? but, its not about what you wear, hihi.
my friend told me, im too skinny. ye lah, seluar saiz 29 pun need tali pinggang, until recently he suggested me to work out. (six pack hahahaa) I almost burst into laugh, until I asked him,
what exactly do u meant by "work out"?
oh yes bebeh, I gained weight. not sigh, but I quite happy actually. hihiiihhihi, I mean, best kot badan naik, and the funny thing was cara dia tegur. berhemah betul. yes, i do notice my on sudden weight gain, aku perasan hari tu, seluar suddenly ketat. but, I was thinking biasalah tu kot. hihihi, just looking at abah pic when he was early twenty,
and looking at him at present time, apakah perutku akan menjadi santa clause jua? hihihiiih.
k then, ptptn is coming, muahahaha. lets buy some new stuff.