Friday, March 9, 2012

if you're busy, how come u have time to update blog, fb, twitter and whatever shit urban life has to offer?

................

anyway, this is, hehehe. erm.. I dunno. but, its better when I recite. it goes along with character, as I said it. hahahaha,

anyway i dun care.


Dear Melayu.

As I stand here not be the next penipu,
Throwing all the rhetoric  to buy all of you,
Like you know who always do
But to tell you,
Everything that you should tahu.

Dear Melayu,
Stop listening to lies that everyone likes to ambil tahu,
Makes fun of our perempuan no satu,
Manipulating utusan you know who
Listening to to all the penyapu,
That drives us apart and makes us no longer bersatu.
Claiming the rights we are not even tahu,
Lies lies we read from akhbar no 1

Dear melayu,
There are theories says we were from the yunani,
Smart handsome and berani,
but I know, how sad plato can be,
when we have clip 3.gp,
twisting body in bed between perempuan and lelaki,
as if, maruah kau dah takde lagi.



Dear melayu,
Even rosnah wants to buy baju berjuta beribu,
Why busy body asking for the truth,
When all we want is nothing but sensational truth

Dear melayu,
I sometimes tired listening to all tak tahu,
I couldn’t ignore more than you do,
But I couldn’t figure nor fathom what exactly are you,
But my guts submit and prostrate to mukabuku
And scared letting you melayu the truth.\

Now melayu,
My last word,
Lets pull through.
All the nonsense that everyday we buat tak tahu
Last have better truth.
Lets live with full of virtues,


happy reading beeches.