try not to think otherwise, i really mend the correlation between causes of effects. bare with me. hihi.
ok, with my experienceS working at two different cafes, I am the right person to talk about this. (wink~~)
Honestly, the customer or the staff was wrong.
now now. lets look from the basic logic argument. yes- tengok title, in any ways, will the pokok suddenly shaken if the wind didnt blow (haha)
answer me. honestly.
I remember working at one W****fle cafe. a small cafe located exactly opposite secret's r###e, I was working during 2 months of school. Since I have nothing to do, and the minimum age was 16, so why not. give a shot, right? Beside, Nokia music express was on the moon at that time, and owning the phone couldnt makes my life happier.
I was 16 going to 17 at that time. Yes, I was so young naive. in my previous I remember cursing my hideous manager with weird earlobe and oversize teeth and tits, (he's a married men btw) who couldnt walk correctly, and always looks fat and disorganize. Managing the shop, with full of furious and anger. and, he was so nice to the other staff that have been working there longer than me.
my engles was pathetic (and still is) during that time. I wasnt really have any communication with customer. I remember I did a mistake, every floor staff (yang ambil order, kuli angkat meja semua) usually must on the items that will be displayed at the bar. yes, some items mat not available, however NO ONE TOLD ME. and yes, on the very first day i worked day, I remember an adolescence strangle my collar, asking where's his food.
and I remember serving the same customer, that came everyday and complaining about the food was really expensive. and yes, every single day, she will comes with her son and daughter, dine in, and everytime she requested bill, the very first thing she'll says,
its too expensive.
I remember requesting politely (NOTE POLITELY) to an old chinese men, not to eat outside food inside our premise.
guess what, he YELLED at me. YES YELLED AT ME.!!
not to mention my manager from hellfire targeting my mistakes, and never let me slip through. such as, the dessert where you have to place at the bottom, main dish in the middle, and beverage at the top of the paper sheet.
everyone was doing the same mistake. but its only me who'll get nasty words.
Can u imagine working in full house small size cafe, when everyone will ask so many question, foods came late, demanding customer who wants nothing, but order something, who refused to leave after the food finish, NOTE that is cafe, small size cafe. people dun hanging out beech. customer can be so demanding sometimes, and loves to ask ridiculous question.
sometimes, Its just stupid.
I quit, and dun give puck about my salary after misunderstood occurred. My schedule was replace and no one informed me. If Im not mistaken, i should be working on monday, and then, there was slight rearrangement.
no one told me, and my manager from helll said, I couldnt be contact. so, 2 days salary, ponteng without any excuse (MIA) as according to agreement, salaray will be deducted.
kejam kan?
but, I had blast. The final day, he asked me to come. and yes, I didnt really fight, and i came and simply said I dun really care about anything. I just wanna quit. and I dun really care about anything. and after a month, my friend quit, and he said, she only received rm450 for 6 weeks working. i wonder how many RM per hour. cilabi kan?
and I swear, any kedai makan thats it. Im not gonna work at that kinda of place. The place will be crazy during peak hour. and every single customer expected, some customer expected to be treated like bloody royal eventhough they paid less than rm5 for their meal.
NOW IF YOU PAID SO LITTLE WHY BOTHER TO ASK FOR 5 STAR SERVICE. kan? how do u expect people to be nice when its already pack, we have so many things to do, if u wanna ask, then asked, and please dun ask anything stupid eventually pissed us off.
now.
hurgh!!
ok, the second experience that I had was last year. I always wanted to work there, the small green cafe, everyone knows it. not because of the label nor branding, but the task looks fun. yeah, steam milk, pour shot, pump syrup, called out beverage.
does it sounds familiar to you?
I bet it does.
I was desperate to find a job, it was long term break, I dun really care whichever email comes first, and suddenly, HR from that cafe request me to go to the lionland. (yang ada kepala singer besar tu), and I was place there, and thought Im gonna work longer.
and i am have no patience towards these kinda of people.
no doubt, some of the customer really nice to me. I remember calling few customer by their names, and I dun really mind to answer any enquiry, based on my limited knowledge. in fact, I did have new friends (regular customer) when I was working there.
but some. yes, some of the customer really pissed me off.
i dun really mind if foreigner who never came across that cafe, asked me to serve their food on their table. but i am very much would mind if local ask for the same thing.
worst the order came from, I dunno, orang kaya wannabe who refused to queue to take their drinks.
yes, I remember at 11.45 our last order, someone been asking stupid question. yes- he asked whether the operation can be extended, because he wanted to have meeting with his friends.
BULLSHIT KAN? imagine i've been working from 4.30 with max 50 mnts break, and its about the end of my shift, someone would asked that kinda of question
THAT KINDA OF QUESTION!!
i know, customer always right.
I dunno about other culture, but i was sweeping the floor, and someone just threw his rubbish right exactly infront of me.
YES INFRONT OF ME.
customer called me HALLO HALLO HALLLLO!!, with annoying expression.
you know people, we human makes mistake too. and whenever mistake occured, the best way to reconcile is, by saying sorry. or just walk away.
and yes, please dun expect to be treated like bloody royal when you couldnt spare 20 cent for tips. and setakat makan kat kfc pun nak bising bising.
believe me, most of fast food staff, have to do that job, because there arent so many options available. yes, just like the cafe, sometimes, there are too many drama behind the bar, sometimes the staff are just too tired, stress, we are working not just for 4-5 hours, it could be a long long time.
if you only spent below than rm15, and if u didnt get food, talk nicely. even if the staff failed to comply, just walkoff. let the management settle. remember the time, place and keep your bill.
will be better, if you just walk off. because, if you react, what makes you different between that ordinary people who doesnt really have options out there, and you, people with brain and can get rm15 by hour spending your ass in the chair, thinking about making babies, and ur hand not even moving.
get what I mean?
respect. that's all.
yes, I remember sweeping the floor, and suddenly this weird old man pointing at me, and told his son/grandson, study hard or else you'll be like him. (dude, not me!, the management team, im degree bachelor though) but I didnt say anything. i didnt have the guts, hikhik, it was my 2-3rd day, cant remember.
yes, never stereotype those who works at the front, if u wanna find stupid people, yes- you have the right person to point out. the management team. because, most of the us, usually part time. dun really bother losing a job,
besides, kalau angin tak goyang, how come pokok can goyang kan?
nampak sangat customer too salah. but based on logical reasoning, the staff should never use any forms of violent, by word, ok. but not by physical.
till then, and yes finally, Kfc at I-city shah alam always closed early. i remember when there around 10.45, all the chicken already finished, and they are not 24 hours.
see, dah terang lagi bersuluh customer to bingai sangat.
No comments:
Post a Comment