This line was in town 5 years ago, the business started with rm2 you pay and ride the whole day and all of sudden, it changed. the sloppy price suddenly increased and the burdern of the holy city state have to pay more. but its ok, still affordable though sometimes pain on neck to add another rm3.00 per ride. which means Rm 6. adush, isnt expensive?
I opt this red line bus even though I had encounter extreme rage idiotic moronic bus driver that drive the bus like hell-ride. I still remember ban this bus for almost half a year, because the bus driver call me stupid after i accidentally drop all the cents that i have to pay.
and the remaining cent i threw to him. which his anger, he asked me to get out from the bus. and I still remember calling him stupid because u are bus driver. hikhik, i was 18 at that time, u cant blame me right? and because of that, i had to extend my working hours because i came late.
i still remember i've lost my wallet when i was in the bus, sitting beside mak IN and pak LA, and sometimes i dun even know what kinda of person im sitting beside. hmm.. Imagine their smells. sedap doh. bau gucci.
and I still remember, Policemen ran an inspection, and right after i showed them my IC, they laughed.
not to mention, there was a big sister who paid (I believe for one sit) but take two sit instead. One for her handbag and another one for her ass. the bus was really pack. how inconsiderate kan?
I wasnt really looking forward to sit, even when i had sit i'll give over to those needy (except if im too tired, i remember, pretending to sleep few time hikhik)
but here the best part.
I had an exam at night, and it was khamisday, it was the last day before mid term break. By the time I reached KL central it was already 11 am, and good Lord, everyone was looking at me, because I wear ninja suit (Jubah) and then by the time bus came, i cant remember it was already late.
I was sitting at the last row, and my Mp3 was at the max volume, and someone approached.
I wasnt listening until one part he gently touched me. and asked me..
are u wearing dress?
and I was like errr, its a jubah =-=.
and He asked me, do u believe in God?
what? are u trying to preach? i was staring with glimpse, and hoping he would stop. and nope. he didnt. he kept preaching on Christianity, and asked me to go to church, and he offered me Bible. sadly it was written in Chinese.
i wasnt really reacting neither combating whatever he said. just enjoy listening to whatever he said. until one point I asked him.
are u aware im a muslim?
and I do believe in God, though our interpretation might be different, and what type of Christian are u? are u Catholic? and he said, every christian is same. and no question for that.
then he continued about salvation, Christianity doctrine,
I remember asking him on the dogmatism (where Chirstian are not allowed to use reason as part of understanding their) inciting all the tragic incident during medieval.
and he couldnt answer.
and I even asked him about secularism, liberalism, by any ism that limiting and synthesizing the God. too bad He didnt even know about that.
I remember person sitting infront of me was looking back as if, he were angry, and he remained silent. i thought he would join our conversation. towards the end, he asked me to go Church in PJ because the Father over there loves to make discussion on so many fields. just gave him smile, which for sure I wont go ;p.
see, taking bus is not so bad thing. I've met so many people, weird people that asked for money because he didnt has enough money to go back. police asking for my IC, and make fun of me. very good looking french women carrying her baby all the way from kl to Sunway pyramid and refused to take any seats, drunk men who were asked to go out from the bus, people ran when bus leaving and the driver pretend he didnt anything and keep on driving. A Philippine women, that I accidentally make fun of her accent. yes, my ex-classmate that happened to be in the same class for five years and pretend we dun know each other.
yes bebeh, lodsa of things.
and Im looking forward for next :)
Pendati cap merah (Rapid) isnt so bad right?
I was sitting at the last row, and my Mp3 was at the max volume, and someone approached.
I wasnt listening until one part he gently touched me. and asked me..
are u wearing dress?
and I was like errr, its a jubah =-=.
and He asked me, do u believe in God?
what? are u trying to preach? i was staring with glimpse, and hoping he would stop. and nope. he didnt. he kept preaching on Christianity, and asked me to go to church, and he offered me Bible. sadly it was written in Chinese.
i wasnt really reacting neither combating whatever he said. just enjoy listening to whatever he said. until one point I asked him.
are u aware im a muslim?
and I do believe in God, though our interpretation might be different, and what type of Christian are u? are u Catholic? and he said, every christian is same. and no question for that.
then he continued about salvation, Christianity doctrine,
I remember asking him on the dogmatism (where Chirstian are not allowed to use reason as part of understanding their) inciting all the tragic incident during medieval.
and he couldnt answer.
and I even asked him about secularism, liberalism, by any ism that limiting and synthesizing the God. too bad He didnt even know about that.
I remember person sitting infront of me was looking back as if, he were angry, and he remained silent. i thought he would join our conversation. towards the end, he asked me to go Church in PJ because the Father over there loves to make discussion on so many fields. just gave him smile, which for sure I wont go ;p.
see, taking bus is not so bad thing. I've met so many people, weird people that asked for money because he didnt has enough money to go back. police asking for my IC, and make fun of me. very good looking french women carrying her baby all the way from kl to Sunway pyramid and refused to take any seats, drunk men who were asked to go out from the bus, people ran when bus leaving and the driver pretend he didnt anything and keep on driving. A Philippine women, that I accidentally make fun of her accent. yes, my ex-classmate that happened to be in the same class for five years and pretend we dun know each other.
yes bebeh, lodsa of things.
and Im looking forward for next :)
Pendati cap merah (Rapid) isnt so bad right?
No comments:
Post a Comment