Thursday, February 2, 2012

mode of transportation.

If you are 21 and if you're still have no driving license, then you are in big trouble.
and if you dun plan to take it, that's even worst.
and to worsen up everything,

you dun even know how to drive car.

yes bebeh, you are gonna be 40 years old virgin. :)

and the you actually referring to me. me. ME.!!

(Pic taken from my Resume folder ;p)

I wasnt really realized this, until today when my mom asked me to pay Indah water's bill. when i had to walk half way, then only I realized,

i left the bill. so I have to walk back, and on my way back I saw bunch of kids in the car (bukak tingkap save minyak lettew) well, then it strucked me,

am I in trouble?

hmmm.. let's see.

Ok,  hmmm.. so where should I begin?

Most of my friends passed their driving test even before SPM started? me, I dun even have the confidence to drive car. I found it, err.. too big for me to look out for everything. not that Im scared,

I have no confidence, geddit?

Beside, I checked metro the other day, oh Lord, It will cost around rm1500++. where the neraka should I get the money? where where or in arabic we called min?? min??

I would rather have an ipod 160gb since my house have unipi. hikhik.

I sound like loser right? right?

ok here's the deal, i dun really care whether I have driving or not, the truth is, I dun even dare to touch the wheel, to drive on road with so many cars side by side. I have anxiety, and my kelam-kabut begets money (who knows one day accident. right?) and I dont want that.

beside, busses are like everywhere. Albeit the fact I had to fit with all the aliens that have so many gucci smell, stands all the way from central market to this city of hell. pick pocket once, and etc.

after all, i stand on my own feet. Why would wanted for more, if I couldnt afford it right?

so wise up, im not gonna take driving license till i afford to have my own car. which i presume maybe after my late thirty. hikhik, no wonder when can i get hot chicas? hikgik

ok that's a lame excuse.

well that's life, not everyone will live luxurious. what other people have, other might not right?

*seeing these kids with car of course, invoke tinge of jelesness, hikhik