Friday, September 28, 2012

2-3 kucing berlari.

camno nak start eh?


hmmmm... Since short semester which was 3 months ago, I decided to stay off campus- Reason? Because I get pretty annoyed with my ex-roomate, and I have one class for short semester, thus- staying in campus will be waste of time. Besides, I already register for my student pass for my transportation. Thus, I decided to stay off campus.

It wasnt the craziest decision i've made so far, it was fun nonetheless. Hikhik, woke up in the morning travel through buses and train (depends on time).

and I decided to stay off campus- again for this semester, Lord knows how exhausting it can be.

and its kinda late to change my mind...

err pebenda aku merepek ni.. dah lah, nanti I cerita pasal langkawi.

when I was alone- and no one knows what Im doing. adeh rasa bersalah plak nak cerita.

No comments: