I wasnt really sure what kinda life would offers me out there, I know I have my family though we were only spoke on occasionally , yet I know. life that I have is protected and secured. No matter how many random and evil thought lingering my my head, I know eventually I have place to stay and food supply will always suffice. Eventhough, there are few essential elements missing in the family, yet I know no matter what happens, eventually I always have someone to hold on to. tempat berteduhlah omputih panggil.
I decided to stay off campus, sorry I lied to my friend. I was really fed up with my ex-roomate, thought he would change and put study on top of his priority, yet nothing really changed. hence, I decided to stay off campus during short semester, as a breakaway from his nuisance. I rather found its amazing to travel all the way from subang to Gombak everyday. despite, I have to wake up at 5.30 every morning and walk around 500 meter every morning. Yet, Im happy and eventually become more discipline.hikhik (eventhough ada lah 2-3 class malas pergi short sem) and Alhamdulillah I was never late.
I wasnt really pay much attention to the people at Central Market, since they have been there forever, and no one has ever paid attention to them. In fact, I always believed no one would change unless they decided to change first. yet, after a while, I.. hm...
I saw a lady was rummaging through garbage and there was a small piece of sandwich left over, she ate the left over, as if it was the best meal she had. I was eating sandwich, selamat beli dua. bagilah dia satu kesian. Then she thanked me, in her eyes, I know she was hoping for more.
the next day, I saw familiar faces and was looking for more in the garbage, and everyday since that day I have to witness these faces, in hunger, desperate for money, homeless, lying on the corner of the street. wondering, what's life to them.
Another story,
I used to have a friend which I hold dearly to my heart, a close friend which I believed eventually will brings me happiness in my life. Yet, it didnt stay for a long time, long short story, we were slowly drifting with our own life. She's been flying all around the world, and me busy with my study and whatnot.
we met few days ago, after a short conversation on phone, I thought it was just a random meeting where we gonna talk my boring life, and her life in the aircraft.
yet........
she told me she gonna quit working and transfer to another airlines, biasalah nak ambil angin baru, and boring with her life and colleague, yet something wasnt right.
she took annual leave for a year? a year? seriously, unpaid leave for one year? to further study ke?
and she slowly gave me abstract, with no precise definition, just like a hint.
no shes not married.
yet, shes pregnant.
oh no.
no
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and yes she did. she currently 4 months pregnant and her boyfriend decided not to get married because of difference religion. worst her financial is unstable. her saving zero ler.
and she has a baby that soon to be in the world, in 5 more months. with no father to give the baby affection. she told me she ate the whole nenas, campur cuka, campur all the myth for the baby to abort, yet the baby remains there. breathing and kicking her tummy.
worst, she wanted to give the baby someone else, whom she believes will take care of the baby better. haiyooo????
I have no idea what ever she's going through, her life is totally messed up, and she has no idea how to handle it. yet, she remains there, and sempat buat lawak nak join persatuan ibu tunggal. haiyyoo?
and , a friend of mine with similar case, decided to end of her life after her boyfriend lost with no trace.
and yes, today is My Birthday! so HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment