Sunday, August 4, 2013

I feel so empty.

I've decided to write personal staff here, hence, I have to private my blog. Im hoping someday when I read back my blog, I wont last track on the past years.

I've realized im starting to lose friends, best friends, so call best friends, friends that I thought would part of my life, friends for lifetime, you name it, I think.. Im losing all of them.

Maybe I should spent less time thinking about friends, and start to think about myself. it wouldnt be so hurt after all.

My relationship with my family is beyond words. I have no idea in 10 years how my life going to be.

I never wished to fix this relationship.








maybe, a bit. I feel a little lonely. a bit too lonely.

well, I think I need to be ready.

the future gonna be worst.

No comments: