Thursday, August 8, 2013

Family.

I've been bragging how raya can be overrated, when it comes to consumerism (which im totally disgress and disagree) the visiting misiting part, I visit your house and you visit mine. in times, less than 1 day. well, that's my opinion and you want to rebut, really I dun care.

The fact is, I never enjoyed raya. for many years to come, for me raya is just another holiday. escaping from the chaotic world, to more simpler world. well of course not for the domestic worker. maybe its about duit raya for the kids, but then again.. the essence of raya is all about celebrating is all forgiveness and together-ness with family.

which is.. problematic for me.

my sister and I have been stop talking for weeks (soon to be months and probably years) my brother and I... lagilah.. thats beyond damage.. abah and I.. still in awkward phase and.. emak and ain.. thats a different story, on and of.

you see here, I have problem communicating with my own bloods. I have no idea why.. the only thing that I remembered was.. I already get used to it. 

I kinda envy with my friends whom their relationship still remains intact. for us, to have family portrait pun almost impossible. apa entah lagi nak makan semeja dan bergurau senda.


 this raya event worst, woke up at 10, and spent my holiday doing absolutely nothing.


and im expecting its getting worst in the future.

No comments: