i wasnt really sure my current state of emotion, im not sure whether i really want to graduate or take another semester. I thought, most of my friends are graduating, yet some of us decided to extend for one more semester, better yet.. most of us opted out for one more year. pretty simple reason for them to live out their life. make the best and most out of life. but its a bit too late for me, I have minimum credit hours to fulfill and I have no other option, but to finish my studies end of this year. and Im glad, a bit.. maybe, well not really. Im not sure what future stands for me, Im afraid, my life would turn out like my brother. jobless after a year of graduation and annoyed the hell out of me.
anyway, the first 2 weeks seems pretty relax for me. I dont have class on tuesday, and only a class on thursday. and all classes that I registered hehee... well, most of final year teachers are well known for their reputation, the serve the knowledge at the highest virtue. Im planning to continue my studies, since.. I dont think with BA in social sciences is a good investment. I was happy throughout my specialized courses, and hoping I can continue to study political theory/philosophy or other related areas. Im not really sure my stand of politics, and my political identity. but Im pretty sure in the similar field of politics, maybe a framework or backdrop in understanding current state of politics.
I couldnt recall what I've been doing for the past weeks, but Im gonna make sure (not really sure) to update my blog at least once in a week. Im leaving my university in fourteen weeks, need to write everything so that every single good and bad moments would not be forgotten.
No comments:
Post a Comment