We don't blog that often anymore.
maybe some of us still keen to fill on this huge empty box, and some of us just become a passive reader.
I used to like blog, I probably blog 2-3 entries per day. well, can't help myself when I was in the chronic depression. every words flow like a water. the laden of loaded gun flows through my fingers, i can write something (albeit with horrendous grammatical error) in just 20-30 minutes. I guess, thats the power of words, kinda therapeutic. It helps to fill up some gap of my depress life. maybe, blogging is way much cheaper and less embarrassing compared to meeting random strangers that we call counsellors.
anyway, my depression period is over. I'm pretty much happy with my life. compared to years ago, I was still struggling to just to find myself. I'm pretty much content with the everything I have. I learnt a lot, more than everything I should have.
Maybe thats why, I write less.
I couldn't deny, I miss that depressive moments. waking up, feeling clueless, anxiety, urge to hurt someone's feeling, but now, the only urge I have is..
to eat!
I gain few kilos, my weight is not fluctuating.. just keep on increasing and forgotten its way back. hehe
Anyway,
My result was pretty good, though I wasn't really confident enough with the grad school standard. we are minimal when it comes to number. Some of the profs are not even bother whether the school is going to continue just closed down. for them, life at 60s means, to enjoy life. the stress of being educator is no longer there. now, more to joyous period of time to share knowledge to everyone.
but not to us.
nevertheless, my classmates are amazing. age is just a number, my classmates are way to old for me to be friend with, nevertheless.. we can talk pretty much on everything. I like listening to their stories, experiences, and everything that have been through. It's pretty amazing for 64 years old, still keen to learn something. the stress free life, financially freedom. learning for joy, and for the sake of Al-Mighty.
Anyway, need to start working for my paper. I don't want to be stressed like last semester!
wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment