I have 2 more semesters left, and racing towards the end is kinda make me anxiety.
For the past 4 months, I have been contemplating whether to continue my unending (and impending success) or just join the bandwagon to become the slave of capitalist. the former one, seems intimidating and the second looks a promising (*gaps*)
few friends of mine have started their journey climbing the corporate leaders, albeit not everyone is happy, they still have better things to do, rather spending the whole night, reading endless journal on Islamic studies. Life can be quite cruel, especially on the night when everyone is preparing for the next day, Im still hoping (and praying) for extra hours for the day!! GOD HELP ME!!
last semester, (since the semester is over) i have been procrastinating my works, and as a result, the past 3 weeks have been really stressful-- reading, writing, feeling suicidal, and everything lah!.
I have 3 months break, the initial plan was to complete my dissertation, and so that I can finish everything before sept... yet.. hold the horses, the university decided to have INTENSIVE ARABIC for the next 10 weeks! yes, short semester supposed to be 8 weeks, the university decided to have 10 weeks of pulun the otak for ARABIC!
and 5 hours a day, 5 days a week, 2 months + additional 2 weeks!
yes! my life is interesting! (repeat 100 times)
No comments:
Post a Comment