Sunday, June 21, 2015

virtual space.

I often felt the need to bereft myself from posting something personal online. well, you dont really know who's going to read, and worse, you wont even know how the message(s) is interpreted by another party. and worse, you wont their perception of you. well, perhaps its the contemporary existential dilemma, to feel the significant void in the innermost sanctum of heart, and let others to manipulate your existence. Thats why, sometimes, I choose to share the other part of me on the internet. well, thats not the case for everyone. More often, you find people break each other on online. some went into serious debate on the world policy, and sometimes, the debate went so intense, they started to behave like 5 years old kids, you know, the name calling, slut shaming, and calling for more attention for everyone to agree with him/her/they. well, thats why I think, the adults, of late 70s and 80s, generation shouldn't really use social media, especially to articulate their thought. Personally, I dont think they have control over the degree of public level of intellectual (which, I believe more joy to insult, rather than celebrates the overarching intellectual capacity (specially the keyboard warrior, which I believe have severe problems of imbalance hormone)

I was following a debate between a lesbian woman menacing everyone for her stand alone life choice. I personally dont really have a problem with personal lifestyle, but, I dont really think by flaunting her sexual leniency and expected everyone to agree with her lifestyle. I mean, there are some conservative that rather not bending the rules would choose to changer his/her values, just because everyone agrees to it. well, call them bigot, but Im pretty sure, everyone has a reason to justify their beliefs system. Like a values, for example, why would anyone eat cheezy banana (or banana cheese) even though, obviously, it contempts some traditional banana fritters?

I prefer our facebook/twitter to be filled with interesting (interesting for me, has always to be about silly animal- which I put a boundary between politicians-- political animal, and real animal) I rather found its more interesting to see the silly actions for animals. well, human too.. can be quite hopeless!

anyway, choose wisely how you to represent yourself on the internet. well, to be safe-- you need to be extremely genius to be funny, or you-- gonna be extremely annoying on the internet. 

No comments: