Monday, July 6, 2015

Cuti Sekolah.

Still I have 2 months holiday, and still wondering what during this break. Ive been sending resume to all over places, yet, until now I havent received any reply. Maybe, Ive sent a little bit too late, or maybe some cast a little doubt on my resume-- you see, I didnt stay more than 3 months for any job that I had. but blerghh.. Thank God, I receive small amount allowance from my sponsor. Ive been reading insane amount of books, and hoping I could improve my writing skills, yet, I guess nothing much improve. Try to write some academic journal, and yet, nothing really works. Been catching up with lots of movies and series 

(finally I know what happened to Chuck and Harry Potter-- to be honest, I never really bother to go to cinema to watch HP, anyway, the movie was tedious. There was not actual witch battle, and ughh.. I hate the ending)

Anyway, if u feel like hiring me, let meeee know!

No comments: