Sudah lama tak cakap dengan abah, sometimes I wonder what exactly on his mind. His perception about me. We had some glitch the other day, while everyone break fast kat luar, I decided not to follow them, I hate crowded place and what do you expect going out on Sunday. Im pretty sure, it would be really hard to find any vacant restaurant. Anyway, It was just like any regular Sunday until, Abah decided to be Naik Angin for no reason. I packed up my stuffs, and left him. It was a little bit too late to ask any of my friends to breakfast, and it was on Sunday.. I doubt anyone wanna breakfast with me, might just spent time with their family. I was kind hesitate to whether to go to Mid Valley or KLCC (the irony after not joining my mom-- desperate times call for desperate measure). I went straight ahead to Mid Valley, and had so much fun walking alone. Its been a while I didnt go outside, talk a walk just by myself. Normally, I always need someone to walk with me, until I decided to.. why not?
met few shoes.. alahai, cantiknya.. I was hoping I could buy. yet.. neah..
I finally decided to breakfast at Dome, since it was the only place available. It was soooooooooo overprice and the food was......
Maybe I should just buka puasa kat rumah.
No comments:
Post a Comment