Saturday, July 11, 2015

Saya Rendrazaleigh

well.. rendrazaleigh is not really my name, just some online persona I have to make sure identity will be remain concealed. eh, heck. My pseudo name surfaced whenever I google my name. Thus, I dont its necessary to hide name, since, everyone.. I guess know my name.

Anyway, the recent video about #SayaZaharah or zahra or whatever, surfaces on all over my newsfeed. the reactions, obviously, everyone suddenly is an economist, politician, feminist, equalist, or whatever labels they like to show everyone they know better (based on the label, they decided to weight on them)

I wasnt really paying attention on the video after listening on her complaints-- the meager income she has been receiving for the past 3 years of working. I wouldnt deny that, a lot of my friends are suffering from the same problems, but.. can we take a minute and to ponder..... are we really poor?


One of her complaints was.. I use LRT at the end of the month, because I didnt have enough money.

*gasps*

dik, or akak,

I've been using public since forever. Never once, Im late. Albeit, our public transportations are the best in the world, but, you can save A LOT OF MONEY by commuting by public transport. the first few weeks would be always hard, but, eventually you will learn to adapt yourself.

For my first job, I had to take KTM from subang to KL sentral, and LRT to Masjid Jamek, change to Ampang Line to Maluri, take another bus to my office.

well.. It takes 2.30 hours to commute everyday. and guess what, I have never late even on weekends!
(I have to work on saturday, for I have no idea why)

despite making less than 2k.


I left my first job after a month working, well.. got better offer (pay, works, and etcs)

still, I had to use LRT, KTM, bus, and occasionally taxi whenever Im too tired.

you see, can save a lot by commuting via public transport.

the choice is yours, and stop exaggerating lah dei!


anyway, its kinda weird.. lawyer makes less 2k per month eh?

No comments: