Holiday have been really amazing, Ive been doing absolutely nothing (which in philosophy could mean everything read here). Well, obviously I did some reading on my future prospect, some tips to survive in this world, and some of other things I could find on the net. Its been a week now, I left everything untouched, just to make myself sane for the upcoming semester. Im graduating soon from sekolah pondok, safely to say with MA in Islamic Studies under my belt. since, Im probably not going to continue Ph.d, I think, I have to start from scratch again. kinda scared, tapi redha je lah.
I might just take dip. in edu, and be a teacher, Ive heard private school can reward me handsome money for every month, but.. tengok dulu lah. I doubt, I can handle kids. I dont even like kids ;pp
you see, I kinda worried with my future.. Im not street smart nor book smart, smart alec adalah.. just hoping some good things would come.
hoping so..
No comments:
Post a Comment