Finally Ive deactivated my fb! yeay for the millions time. and hopefully I write more on this space.
Fuhh.. dulu punyalah rajin boleh update sampai dua posts, now I barely can write one page. why lah liddis, I think because my life is no longer interesting. or maybe less adventurous, I think I already succumb to the boring life. the life I never imagined.
Anyway, tomorrow will mark my first day of working. seram a bit, I always hate the first day. I have to pretend to be nice and kind, and then after a awhile.. when my true colours appear, I'm not that horrible person lah, cumanya I have different personalities, to different people. cannot lah jadi sewel all the time.
my first working experience was many many years ago, when I was 16. jadi waiter je, it wasnt that nice. customers were shit, my manager was shit too, I worked for one month, and the blah. and my salary was 450? kot, tak berbaloi.
and then I jadi baristar, still.. it wasnt that good. and I second job, jadi admin assistant kat sxxnway. that was the best job, my boss was kind, and my colleagues were kind enough. nobody micromanaged moi, and the only reason I stayed for 3 months, because it was an easy job. despite they paid me rm1k (tu lah siapa suruh tak reti demand)
and I worked at one of the GLC in KL, well too bad I didnt google up anything prior working. people were shit, the ceo, the managers, the colleague, the work, and etcs.
coming back to the industry (this time is tourism meow) I hope my work is fun lah (hopefully)
ok bye
No comments:
Post a Comment