Saturday, November 14, 2009

kedekut

My neighbour so kedekut, why must their set password for their wireless. Ughh, shit.

Khaifa haluka?

Of course ana bikhoir. I'm still the jijol, the coolest jijol that anyone will fallen in love in a single glanced.

I almost die because of the boringness, everything turn to be so boring. So boring until I couldn’t do anything. Btw (I'm updated this blog using Microsoft word and then copy and paste to my blogi know an act of beyond desperation tapi cool.)
Firstly, since I'm no longer have to concern to please anyone, my heart seems very very contented infact, I dun have to suffer of getting anything that my friend dun like because from now on, all I have to do, to please my very big heart, sleep early, dun have to feel guilty if I tertidur or forgotten to kejutkan my friend. And, every Wednesday I'm dun have to spend less because no one going to borrow my money, I can Winston w/o any complaint, I can keep my converse shoes, I dun have to stay up at late night to help anyone to finish assignment, I can focus more for my study.

What a great sem to go through.

After all, I stop talking to lubang, since I couldn’t endure his attitude. Another great thing happened to me. I bring my lap top here, so I dun have to worry because I know, no one would ask for my lap top. Ughhh, nice one, and for sure he wouldn’t ask my lap top, “hipokritkanlah abang kalau mintak”

And then I’ve realised.

I dun like to ungkit and mengungkit. I dun like people to cherish my kindness. I help my friend because I really want to help them. And at the end of the days, I felt being use by other peoples.. I dun mind spend my whole day alone in the dorm because now I know, everyone will be really really really nice to you when you have something. And when you are alone, and you need something to help, so-called ur friend will left you behind, will run very very far away from you, and you have to
face everything by yourself.

Yet, not to them.

First I would like to thanks to ifran to introduce them to me. ifran, do u know how much I owe u? Do u know if its not because of you, I would probably the same jijol, my circle of friend will not expanded and I'm still will be with the same lame peoples.

Dear layen,
I keep saying that I love, I am very glad to see you with your new friends. They seems to be a very nice friend. They laugh eventhough they keep saying the same thing. And I can see u have very nice time with. Its not that I jealous you have new friends, I'm not going jeles pun, I know I'm still the ngetop, I just want to you to the because u are not in nilai to take care me, to cry with me if I have problem, and I know each time I have prob, u will sakit hati too. Cubit peha kiri peha kanan pun lebam. Macam aur dengan tebing, macam apa apa je lah. I just want to introduce them to you, so that, you know, there are peoples that will looked up for me, and help to care for me. I still love and of course you irreplaceable.

Dear Alana binti azlan.
If I have to choose between you and summer, I will choose you. (can I have winter?) anyway, if I have to choose you with cheese nan and you, of course I choose you, and if I have to choose you with money, do u know I still going to choose you. *I get very emotional by the time I wrote this*
I was really touched u stayed until 2 a.m just to listen about the stupid matter, and gave me a very powerful advice. U gave me serenity, and u help me to sleep after I was sleepless for about 2 days, u calmed me, and do u know u are the first person to hear me crying since I couldn’t handle my feeling I exploded that night, and u bring back the happiness by the time I really need it. And you can say, dun thanks me, that’s what friend are for, do u know I dun trust anyone and I’ve lost hoped to make new friend and you bring back everything, u make ,me believed there are friend in need is a friend indeed.

*the clime-hannah Montana?* why do u have to appear by the time I am very emotional?

All my life- kc and jojo, back to the mood.

Kehadapan amy aziz.
Every year I can always dream someone will celebrate my birthday, every year, my friend will be run away, far away when I tell them about my dream-birthday-celebration. And finally u are my very first friend that so keen to fulfil my dream, and listen to all merepek birthday impian, and make it happened. Do u know I was very very very very very happy when u sent me the text and I still keep it? Do u know how much I appreciate it and I was very very very very happy because it was the first time I celebrate my birthday with my friend? E’though it is not surprise yet, u’ve worked so hard to celebrate my birthday and I was very happy. Saya tidak tahu nak express lagi, dan awak tahu saya sayang awak sebab awak sayang saya. Bukan sebab awak sambut birthday saya, tapi sebab saya awak dan awak sayang saya.

Dear eleda za’aba.

You are the most peculiar person with a very high class standart mental. I am very comfortable to talk to you. I am very enjoy talking to you. I can talk to you for the 3-4 hours because I believed that u have brain ; and ur brain not like any other typical malay. I trust you because u worked my brain, u adjust the way I'm thinking and u help me to go through my bad time. I am very comfortable to talk everything to you, and i know u r very one of a kind. I love u el.
Ya ifran,
If its not because of you, I dunno them. And if its not because of you, I am very lame as lame as those typical malay. I respect you, because u really use your brain and adjust ur mentality and not afraid to speak for the truth. The best part of you ; u dun judge people and u really think before u say, do u know u give me very very good advice and share with lodsa knowledge that I may not going to get, and u really inspired me. I can see u r getting better person by time to time. U are not like them. I dunno, u’ve changed from the 1st day u came to the dorm. u no longer like u used to. u getting better and better and better by time to time.

Jijol.
Its time for transition, u cant be 12 forever. U have to move, moving to be a better person. Adjust everything, ready to handle everything, and do u know u are very close to reality? So, berubahlah jijol, I dun asked much, all I ever asked ; do changed. Do understand why certain things dun revolve around you, and do believed reality is coming and very close to you. so what do you wait for? Atleast change here and there litte bit. U dun have to make drastic changed. One step at the time will do.

To be continue.

2 comments:

Alana Pattugalan-Azlan said...

jijol, U r one of a kind, my dear dearest friend. i love u so much!
hey, u x ckp u syg i pown! :(

blue grouse said...

jeej u taw id do anything for u kn..wah mcm lg bryan adams everything i do id do it for u..wah!!
anyway saya sayang awak jugak azizul.
FOREVER!