I never thought I would face the toughest week of my life. I dun eat, I dun sleep, I dun anything and instead I blamed myself for something I didn’t do. Well, no matter what, i still blame myself for being me, and I couldn’t move on. Yes, it gave me such a profound impact in my life. Nevertheless, I know ; I am not alone. Everything happened for a reason. And now, I know why it happened.
*Allah gave man the most powerful give, think not react.
First and foremost, 2nd sem semester had just started, and everything turn up crazy. I promise to myself, after my previous was screwed up for being so nice to people, I shouldn’t repeat the same. *amek je history, but still I repeat the same mistake again.
Again and again?
Jol, do u know what happened when u being so nice to people, u eventually hurt urself? Do u know, u are so stupid and keep begging for sorry for something u never do, and would never come across ur pathetic mind?
Jol, do u know u r still12? Do u know u are not ready to handle everything? And do u know u always make the same mistake, fragile standpoint eventhough u keep saying u are one of the most outstanding and outspoken ;
Apparently its not.
I always expect the world will always revolve around me. And, I always thought when I enrol here, everything will change. My days will be really easy, I dun have to experience the same thing like last year,
Nevertheless its not and it happened again.
I dunno what to do, and I’ve been really stupid by running away. I should settle down everything, yet, I went home and yes, nothing changed. Everything turn up to be so intense. I ‘ve realised I couldn’t handle this slightest matter alone. Pray for the best, and hoped everything will be normal. Normal as I dun think I will be the sweetest friend. I can be nice once, and now, I dun think I will be the same jijol again.
*jol do u know u are so stupid by keep saying this and u still will be the same jijol when u were 12? Stupid jijol. Thanks jijol finally u realised. Go and get dressed ambil balik upsr. This post should be really emotional, yet, why do I find it really funny?
1 comment:
if u cry i cry wit u.
Post a Comment