dan ketahuilah betapa gembiranya anakmu every time bank in money!
Nanges tarik tarik rambut.
Only by the time I’ve realized, I already get used to it. Hopefully this post will be the final concerning about you, I am giving up for everything that happened, I know u are happy, as happy without and me , u left alone with no one beside.
No matter how many I regret and been hurt for many days, and always hoping you will come and have our meaningful time like how we used to, but its not and never. I know its merely hope, and we will be like we used too. And no matter how many times I want it so bad, yet, no, it will never happen. Miracle would never happen again.
And because of that, I have to handle and carry all the pain, for being stupid. That’s for sure, even after 3 months, I keep thinking about the same thing. Yet, I don’t think I need time machine, mistakes were made ; I would never repeat it again.
Just matter of time.
I hope I can eradicate all the nonsense feeling even though im pretty much sure and I not that strong enough to do it. Because we made promise before u are my best forever, yet, I didn last longer more than a year. Perhaps next year something will change, hopefully.
History is repeating.
Hopefully life will be sweet enough. I need pain killer.
My best friend, I miss you. thanks for being part of me.
U r priceless, and I am sorry for everything.
Nanges tarik tarik rambut.
No comments:
Post a Comment