Sealed with the kiss.
I’ve lost my mp3 and together with my phone. Sometimes, to get over everything, all I have to do, to take it easy and try not to be obsessed with it. Then, I can smile even though I’ve lost everything. For short, I’ve lost two friends in a glance. I dun mind losing the table cloth, but, this one yang special ni.. adui.
Ok now back to the rigid reality.
Everyone needs sometimes to be matured. Actions and words both account in indicating maturity. And most of the time, so-called matured people tend to portray themselves as “mature” but for instance they are not. Therefore, its not my fault and I dun feel guilty to ignore; ignorance
First and foremost,
In this full of serenity morning, I would like to extend my gratitude to the only one for giving all the abilities. Im still breathing, im still not yet in the state of poverty and I still have best friends. Not much, 3 will do. And the rest, I dun think so.
Second,
I have no doubt this would be the end for you. At least I found another two and if you want to keep the drama that way. Pls, please yourself. My heart now very rigid, I dun think I am unable to forgive anyone for time being. And if you want to be disappointed; why dun you keep it that feeling for yourself. I dun think I can ever see you again.
Third.
This credit goes to you for being very nice friend and I’ve been neglecting you all this while. I am sorry. And I know sorry alone; not enough to make it right. U’ve been really nice to me, and yes, I’m the one unable to be like how we used. Remember I’ve told u I’m going to die if you are not around? And yes, I am slowly dying. And the only thing remains, all the memories. I preserved it in my sacred heart.
Fourth,
my mood seems unpredictable lately. I can smile, and next I’ll be gloomy for the whole day. I am not in the mood to hold any of the emotion and I hate everyone. Stay away from me.
Finally,
I’m counting to leave this sem, I want to make it as soon as possible. I want everything to end. I dun want to see anyone. I want to leave nilai faster, I dun want be here, and if I can I want to send you straight to hell fire. Bye.!!
No comments:
Post a Comment