Friday, January 22, 2010

pretentious

Its just matter of time for me to understand the world, and now, I can consider world much more complicated compared to Arabic complex grammar.
Probably, because for me to understand everything takes time, and for time being, I dun see anything related or indicated that I understand the world.

Maybe I should enlighten myself of the rigidity of the world, or maybe I should start to live in reality instead of living under pony. I’ve been hiding in my own imagination, and I barely understand why I cant face the reality?

The pain is real and severe.

I miss you and im tired. Its complex and complicated. Hitting the dusty road would be really easy, because I dun have to see you, in other way round, I wish I can be like how we used too. And I know it wont happened. Therefore, im hopeless, yet, still hopping.

Nevertheless, recently I stop feeling anything. Perhaps im busy with hell workloads, plus, finally’s approaching.
Bye.

No comments: