Thanks for helping me by expanding all the spaces and help me to breathe. Though not as easy as it used too but I now very certain, I can survive in nilai for this sem, next sem, hopefully it written in a very nice way.
Therefore, to extend my gratitude, I have neither words nor actions to express my love and the only I have to suppress my heart and fit you inside. I hope that will do to give you in return.
Thanks for being my fren, thanks for being part of my journey. Thanks for everything.
im sorry for burdening with hell lodsa of things that been burdening me. though, u have lodsa of others problems, and still u spare times to help.at least by telling you, it help to ease all the pain. u gave me very powerful advice. you know hat best for me, and i know you will never leave me alone.
thanks uncle azlan and aunty lids to bring such a wonderful daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment