For any undergraduate student (please get it right, undergraduate is bachelor's degree student, dip and pre-u level doesnt counts. hehe) bragging, how terrible university, how terrible the course would be, and anything bad about university is a must in order to keep the head low, or being sensibly humble. or in other word, just being hypocrite- not to proud oneself over university. true enough, even if u study in private, you'll be bragging on how expensive your expenses+fees+ and etc, and for govt university, one thing for sure, on how terrible the facility would be.
nonetheless, these bragging session is aims at one thing, not to be "megah"/proud. i've met my cousin's cousin, (hehee) that, im not sure when were the last we met, to initiate a conversation, of course this new phase will be the main point. i would complaint on how hard my course (act taklah susah mana pun), the transition from 20 people per room, to 4 people per room etc. and, he reciprocated with- all the private uni student will said- yes- all the expensive thing.
isnt it obvious?- i dont want the conversation to end, tanaklah bagi dia awkward. hehehe.
anyway, I miss roaming around my university, searching for the best stall that provide sensible price of food. looking for empty table, far away from my friend. so that, I wont have to wait, in case my friend's eating like snail (heheh). and, seriously, I dun like to talk and eat at that some time, I found its annoying. kan?
and- of course I miss the feeling of joy and happiness when abah bank-ed in cash to my acc. obviously, that's the best feeling i will ever had.
and certainly, whenever the stress feeling whenever all pending tasks are overdue. that brag to the whole world, time is insufficient. funny right? for procrastinator like me- hehe. of course.
and yes- the library, where all sort of books are available. im a big fan of magazine, the kinda of intellectual magazine, discussing in various niche area. that I dun even know, and sometime takes time for me to comprehend. since the area itself, doesnt not has any conclusion, the extension of ideas. really fascinating. speaking of library, hehe- i cant be there, when my friends are there, because we end up, talking and gossiping about everything.
and lastly, obviously my friends. yes- I emphasize the S because, i dun really have friends here.
friendS that I am missing, and friendS that im no longer missed.
and all these missing, will be healed next monday. cant wait yaw!!
On Thursday, im gonna have sweet escape to (secret location) nak kiwim apew apew taks? hehehehehehe.
ok good nite.
No comments:
Post a Comment