Monday, September 12, 2011

semester 1 2011/2012.

dunia nak kiamat dah, hehehe.

The new semester begun with, not so awesome. i register my room, at level 3 and hoping no one will enters my room. however, there was a foreigner who refused to check out from the room. Eventually, I had to stay in the Mahalah (hostel) office for an hour, while my mom was rushing back home. The principal, opt out to evacuate the room. but i felt, why do I have to make a fuss for a room right? thus, i request for another room, 

hehe, I get better room. at level 2. 

and the awkward moment begins, with the sesi suai kenal my roomates. I wonder, where the other 2, somehow, there are 2 people in the room. my roomate name is- sama nama father I. 

serious awkward nak panggil dia. and he's a senior engineering. gila cool :)

ok baru sehari je. i'll update later byeeeeee:)

No comments: