Of course, i was not bind by any norm behavior. everything I do, I do by myself with the littlest observation my parent. transgress few but later will be rectified by them. Regardless of how, i still like the idea of being kids.
having to say, growing up is not just about grown up- perhaps, growing up has better definition which means- letting go.
yes, letting go. letting everyone that you love go to somewhere a better place. whether it hurts, but as long as your love one feels better. than why not right?
Abang left in the morning, I cant remember when, but he did awake me when i was still sleeping. The littlest thing I remember, when he asked me to help him, with his stuff. but I was too tired. and he left, but this one for the last one. since he's graduating this semester, and who knows where else he's going to lead his life after this.
10 years was indeed had moving really fast. I was slow in the slow pace, I did not know being a twenteen could deem me into somewhat less matured if I were to compare with anyone's else. Albeit the fact, my emotion is not stable and strong like anyone's else. due to complacency, that I chose by myself. I dun like to go out from my comfort zone.
well who likes it?
Albeit the fact im 20, i mean we are now in the different phase of life. abang has changes in somewhat a full grown up men, while me still indecisive to be, to do, and every decisions that i've to made. and that's included almost everything. dun you know im scared?
I dun like to give a double meaning post, status, or everything that prone to offend someone. maybe I did (hehe, ok I did it before) with potential to hurt someone's feeling. but then i stop, I stop because doing that thing (the double meaning thing) is transgressing the norm of internet.
you may click here if you get dun understand
would be easier to have face to face talk aint? rather than leaving a mere vague/double meaning and eventually left reader with puzzle?
in less than a week, 5 months break is over. I wonder how my university gonna looks like, with so many fresh faces dying to learn. and all my friends from matriculation center will be there.
Teruja nak jadi senior. hehe :)
No comments:
Post a Comment