Saturday, October 8, 2011

7th Oct. Westlife :)

True though if anyone asked me, if Im a big fan of my westlife. I wouldnt be denial, I mean how bad they can be right? nevertheless, I just find out few hours before I went to their concert, I dun really know their names, their group member.

of course I know shane, mark, and brian, because they are the star (standard boyband, yang lain eye candy je) and just found out that, brian already took a solo journey. I dun really follow their journey, and I dun really care which songs came first, where they had perform, and I thought the last time they came here was around 1998/99, buat concert dekat sunway lagoon. and I was wrong, the last they came here around 2000/2001 and ada football match with malaysian singer. I was like.. really?
I dun even know what was the first album, what songs that make they became hit, and when did they start to be singers

and I know all their facts, last week, I google

I went to their concert yesterday, and the funny fact, I didnt buy their tix. I join Hitz.tv contest, and pray i would win. and indeed, it was major success. it was among the best night, where I get to see them live.

There were few moments when I just listen to their songs and remember how awesome it was to be kids, the only reason I like their songs, because, there are lodsa of memories cringe to the songs. I used to sing their songs with my brother (though he'll be denial about this), I still remember I slept with frustration because tv2 didnt show their video clip at 10.30, and I remember how frust I was when the first time they gonna air the first time Flying Without Wing on Tv2 (a tv show hosted by cheryl samad cant remember the show) and Mom changed to other channel

Yes I ended crying in the room. and abang made vent his anger by... tak ingat.

one thing about westlife compared to other boyband, they songs were rather to be sentimental. of course there are few catchy songs, however the sentimental that remains.

and yesterday was blast. when they sing flying without wing,I wish those time will comes back. all the songs when we used to sing together.

when we were young. 

which I really felt that night.

Thanks Westlife :) next time i'll buy no matter how expensive it'll be.

yes- now Im listening to their songs over and over again! though I didnt get their sign, but I keep them in heart. and the best part i have them in my room. i ambil banner ;p

the only thing yang tak best, they didnt sing all the songs that I really like. I lay my love on you, queen of my heart, fool again, unbreakable

banyaklah. I guess because Brian Mcfadden left the group, though his voice not the best still though at point, it must different kan? and they didnt replace anyone, guess they are only complete when they five rather than four.

If you're reading this Westlife, from the bottom of my heart I would like to thank you guys, for making my childhood a fond memories to remember :)




 



;p,

and thank you for making my life interesting, I now proclaim- Im your big fan :) 

No comments: