Monday, October 17, 2011

westlife. (again haha)

My first thought on their latest album was =_= (kat Malaysia kat tak sampai lagi, I duduk UK u know.) hehe

very disappointed.

Since i was just skim through their song, not listening to their song attentively.


best kot, but too bad. Not all song-lah. just like how they used to sing their song. their genre no longer cheezy, but more to pop-style. beautiful night, was kinda resemble to david archulete song, and another song, i cant remember, was really close to coldplay's song.

they've lost their essence.

huarghh.

anyway, fyi my birthday is on 23rd oct. I didnt brag (yet) to everyone on how I want birthday to be celebrated. I have 2 midterms on the next day, quizzes on the following day, and alhamdulillah midterm for modern history postpones to 2nd november.

oh ye, arabic will be on thursday 27th oct. 

Thinking about the mid term, hilang mood nak sambut birthday.

So, you guys are lucky. I wont brag my birthday anymore.

never.

Im still working on my term paper which left unattended for a while. looking for premier sources is veryyy veryyy challenging. ada kat library, but doesnt fit and proves whatever I said. I was thinking to change my topic, but..... err. ambil masa for approval. better stick to one kan? kan? beside, I plan to take for granted my assignment, Im already 2nd year, better if I start to take my task seriously. kan?

how lar to get dean's list?

No comments: