Thursday, October 13, 2011

wecelife.

Its been a while I left my FB acc deactivated, however, because of westlife, I TER TERpaksa activate balik, and I plan to deactivate, tapi entah. mcm sayang with all the updates. True though, without facebook, I dun think I would win the tix. Thus I will not deactivate my acc. unless if the page were delete. gila hard die fan hehe.
anyway, for the past week, I've been googling about westlife, just looking for any update, who knows, they might be coming back, tertinggal barang ke, manalah tahukan? kan?

This week, indeed very exhausting, so works in due time, with exams that will be coming in short notice, thus, its been really stressing. I still have few quizzes, a'ment, and other academic related things need to be settled. and, semestinya, im gonna lodsa of time with internet. and here, the problem comes, haish, instead of google about all the facts, aku gatal tangan pergi bukak pasal westlife.

i knew brian (bryan) left westlife, and start to search why he left westlife. sedih aku baca, he decided to took off, when westlife was on the verge of success. sayangnya, just for the sake to have better commitment with his family. sayangnya, it didnt last forever, only in short while after having 2 kids, they decide to separate. can you imagine how terrible it felt?

and i remember i came across statement about bryan to rejoin westlife, too bad because the rest of the member were not allow bryan to rejoin. 

however, one thing that really puzzle me, he (bryan) still working on music industry, meaning he didnt really stop from this industry, but rather have the similar profession, but he rather walks alone. isnt it hard, when you were already get used to be together, and suddenly have to walk alone? 

tak sedih ke? if i were him, definitely I felt devastated. anyway, his life.

anyway the nature of boyband (dude, i grew up listening to boyband and all 90's babies does) only one or two that really can sing. mcm nsync obviously justin timberlake and siapa entah lagi sorang tu, 90 degree, nick lachey punya suara je, Savage Garden (nama ganas gila) darren hayes je, 5ive, lagilah, aku rasa sorang je yang boleh nyanyi. and, accept for backstreetboys, seriously all of them can sing, tu je kot, and o-town, tapi tu based on reality show, cuma satu dua lagu je naik. lepas tu senyap. oh yes, lagi satu boyband, boyzone ronan keating je yang boleh nyanyi, yang lain.. errr, 

and westlife stoodstill despite the hard fact yang shane and mark je yang boleh nyanyi. I think because of the songs, or entahlah. maybe because the rest of brother and i selalu dengar, and happened to be adore their songs, and I still remember few of my friends when i was in primary school loves their songs.

and sebenarnya.. Im not their hard die fan, i miss my childhood. serious, I start to know them better, i think last week kot, with the help of google.

im 20 this year, and 10 years ago, was the best year when life was easy. that's why, sometimes whenever I listen to westlife, it reminds me, how good it was to be a kid.

and I miss myself. I miss living in that phase. :/

I mean, who doesnt right?

No comments: