Tuesday, April 10, 2012

blunt.

In relation to my social suicide, hehe. yes, i found its rather to be really comfortable eating macaroni with meet balls, with the tomato sauce pour all over while watching desperate housewives. the necessity for me to watch that silly drama, to ensure my sanity willl goes on. or else, when im in the class, I wonder what will happens to those housewives, living in the suburbs area, where the simple gossip will goes viral in the community.

sounds lame right?

I know, i've been spending most of my time in the room, preparing myself with exam, finish my over due-delayed assignment and hoping abah will send some cash to me. so I can eat quarter pounder. hehehehehee.

nonetheless, i know its my attempt to be invisible and total suicide. well, i dun think having friend is relevant anymore.

however, i failed. damn. 

my interest in poetry resurgent albeit, im not really at it. I mean, i used to be good (good ke), not really, just the interest was intense, now and then, the reality behinds my poetry, just a simple blabbering, which somehow makes me ashamed of my own work.

arghhhh!! im screaming though.

anyway, since i syok sendiri declared myself as PR, i now working on Lip Movement poetry, which the main aims is actually to slam poetry. if u know, what i mean. heheheeeeeeeeee.

kemonlah, aku wakil petaling jaya untuk kot untuk sayembara dekalamasi sajak. and i was once invited to recite unpublished allayarham usman awang, and the event was held at KLCC convention center, and that I was 16 at that time. 

so, im not experienced enough?

i know, poetry slam is another dimension, where people will go futher than patriotism. like what I did during assembly. its a free stage presentation, and im hoping i'll do my best to promote this society. hehehee.


till then, this society is better than desperate housewives. season 5 suck!!

No comments: