Today, I have another story to tell you.
Remember when those time Plato said,
You people need to live in vritues.
You are going to have a philosophy king.
You are all rational animal.
And I create a system name Justice,
And I want all of you to live in this system.!
Aristotle came, with full enlightenment!
Hey stuck up aristocrats, live through Golden Means,
Live in moderation, live in Temperament, Prudent, Justice Courage,
And Cicero came! People, I create this natural law,
You men married with women,
And dun ever fucked with the natural law,
Because its SIN to alter any of it.
And Thomas Aquinas came,
Ladies and gentlemen, Hath thou lived in 4 laws
Divine laws, natural laws, internal laws, and man made law.
St Augustine came,
I create two cities for you.
One, you need to live in the City of Heaven,
All of you will live in virtues, remembrance of god.
And remembrance of the virtues.
And if dare to fail,
You’lll in vices. I’ll give you city of men.
I give u hell. I’ll give city of men.
Haven’t you seen?
No comments:
Post a Comment