Its true what they say, Money makes the world go round. more or less my stand might rebuttal against the capitalist and this superficial materialism. Im not saint, let alone to anti money, since I know I need money, and god knows what I did with money that supposedly to be deposited in ASB, hikhk. yet, there are things that I do doesnt really required money in return.
I've been working with lodsa of organizations lately, well it didnt gives me any penny in returned, due to the fact I wasnt really aiming for money. I told my father about my involvement with these corporate affiliated organization, the only thing that my father/mother/brother asked for- dapat duit dok?
surely my answer will be disappointing them, its true I didnt get any penny with them, because my aim was never even about the money. Im helping people, geddit?
I know, my family is not rich enough, and yes, the organization didnt even provided allowance and transportation. I use my own money hikhik, ptpt* allowance to go to these places. because, i dun really believe in making money out of volunteerism. that doesnt sound right kan?
No comments:
Post a Comment