2012 is gonna ends soon, which means- The end of the world. heheeeee, janganlah end lagi ye, abe tak buat master degree lagi ni.
2012 is another awakening year, which I think, this year is one of the best year!. sadly, it has to end and... Im gonna be 22 next year. To be truth, i have learn so many things, and inshallah my journey to be a better rational being will comes very soon.
after all, every day is a learning process kan?
anyway, Im graduating soon, and I dun really know what to do next. I mean ya, working ke? I plan to apply for internship, but when I show my CV to academic supervisor, he told me, not necessary and ask me to apply for fellowship in the uni. Means, I can cont my master in my uni and phd, yet... i have to be bounded i have no idea how many years.........
but, ergh, Im still in dilemma what to do next. I thought right after graduating I can so many things, yet, everything that I wanna do, kena ada money kan? fulus tu yang problem.
My journal is still in progress since my lecture is sick, (sian kena buat chemo and hoping she strong enough to beat cancer!) thus, she asked me to maybe ask for another supervisor to facilitate me. aiyaa, ni satu lagi problem. I have problem to make new connection, I mean I dun really have problem to approach another professor, masalahnya, nak maintain relationship tu yang problem.
hmmmm....
anyway, I better made up my mind before next semester starts, because I know, next semester will be crazeeeeee because I have so many commitment and I might no longer to give my commitment with other organizations that I keen on working. hmm... guess life is all about making choices kan?
another thing, Im still not sure whether to apply for internship (I can reduce 4 credit hour, tak ke cool tu?) or just working, because i need money, to buy all the crappy stuff, I need money to get driving license, ye, I have no driving license and the term is almost ends (haiyoo da tua tak reti bawa kereta lagi susahlah)
I dun really have problem in terms of network, with the conference that I attend, short long meeting, my business card and contact penuh from all the ceo's (hey most of the CEOs are nice person tau very down to earth) and company representative that says, we are welcoming social sciences students to join us as part of problem solving rather single discipline student. (suka abe dapat tahu pasal benda ni hiks)
again, I afraid.. entahlah.
WHAT SHOULD I DO EH?
No comments:
Post a Comment