These past few weeks was nothing a sheer depressive weeks for me. The crazy schedule for finalizing my research project that eventually wanna scream and kill someone for fun, cynical remarked from my teacher for not laughing over his stupid jokes, the non cooperative group mate etcs etcs.I cant even be breath for the past few days, and I thought on giving up and take semester leave. but, that was plain stupidity kan? Thus, i focus my energy, sleep less, and set my goal, organize my time. and Alhamdulillah, the moment when I typed my final word.. it was magic. I thought this semester I would failed miserably, due to the fact i was rather uninspired to strive for better result, my mind wasn't in the class my thought was repressed by my teacher that didnt appreciate opinion and dissent. (Ironically complaint why student (SS) been missing from his class)
and my classmate......
..
.
.
These are the expected Muslim to be scholar in the future. That sit at the back with their comfortable pack, laugh over I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THEY ARE LAUGHING & worst copy and paste for exam., and he (I reluctant to acknowledge him as my teacher) more than happy to give almost full mark for copying and pasting whatever he thought in the class. I have the poorest hand writing, yet to be humiliated in the public. I cant accept that.
if you are expecting that kinda of answer sheet, then you might just go to the Taliban and teach them the doctrine of eschatology. and for those who are disagreed, you can always label them heresy.
because that what Muslim does best.
This is indeed the saddest semester. My fav teacher (The only reason why the holy University is still bearable) admitted to hospital due to cancer. Its been almost a month didnt hear any words from her. Im sure, she wont be teaching anymore. :(
I have to admit, I always need someone as my confidante' someone that I can looked up to. and now my teacher will not be teaching next semester, I wonder how my life gonna be for next semester..
on a side note, I need 13 to pass my arabic. and the rest.. entahlah.
This is indeed the saddest semester. My fav teacher (The only reason why the holy University is still bearable) admitted to hospital due to cancer. Its been almost a month didnt hear any words from her. Im sure, she wont be teaching anymore. :(
I have to admit, I always need someone as my confidante' someone that I can looked up to. and now my teacher will not be teaching next semester, I wonder how my life gonna be for next semester..
on a side note, I need 13 to pass my arabic. and the rest.. entahlah.