Monday, December 31, 2012

Tough Love.

My existence has always been ignored, in fact once I was missing from home for 2 days, and the saddest part was- There was not a single miss call on phone. Maybe, I was myopic by hoping whenever Im gone, at least someone would notified. true, i was so stupid and I dun even care on how stupidity will affected others. 
Hence, I thought i change all the rules, you know, I started to my own card, my own game, my own rule. and yes, though I succeeded here & there, but still, there are grey areas I havent achieved. 

but this morning...

daddy awakes me, cuz he thought I have xm.

yes he did.

for the first time, my existence has been approves by him.

and for the very time, i didnt look for him, cuz I need extra money.

Thanks God & Happy New Year everyone!

Lol- drama je lebih. heheheheheheh