Saturday, December 22, 2012

Off political science and politics.

More reason for me to not to talk about politics, the abiding norms and values that between the political partisan and the general, seems to have a complicated relations. I mean, have they ever wondered politics in ancient time. in the yesteryear, politics had always been the source of legitimacy to rule in the name of virtue, but, what happens ya to the politics these days?

I did, try to make sense of whatever Im learning in the class by joining political oriented volunteer organization, and yet.. hmm, it was a big mistake for me to be part of the society. 

The norm of political thought in 21st century has been changed as in synthesize of the idea of "We", and transform into the superior of "I-ness". These being can longer submit to the virtue of politics a single leader yet rather to choose leader since, a single ruler that rules without any check and balance deems to corruption. Thus, through the liberty of these rational being, by the empowerment of "education" transform a total 360 degree in the political thought. One thing surely surreal, where exactly the lies of virtue in this world?

More reason for me to oppose these appalling ideas, especially the concrete defensive values. Some of my friends, have been heavily as observant in the political arena, well I thought they may come up with good ideas in politics, yet.. eventually, none of them come out with decent ideas.

hmm..

so what is politics to you?