Wednesday, January 2, 2013

life as it is.

your life is kinda wonderful, you see.. you are still young. despite the endless bickering of discrimination that has been practice since you were young.. eventually it slowly changes, she says.

"ya, I know, but isnt that makes my life kinda harder to move forward, I mean.. Im sure I'll be "healthier"  in terms of social bonding with my friend"

your life is wonderful, honestly, you can change everything in fact you're trip to japan on march will open their eyes. you have talent, just change you're mindset.

I know, im not confident though.

be yourself. you see, our life is different, Im pregnant, Im carrying a baby that im not even sure whether to continue my pregnancy, in fact I have no idea what to explain to this kind when shes gonna ask about her/his father in early age, I might just lie, about "virgin mary" and eventually she will ask about the existence of his/her daddy.

you know, sometimes I dream at night when we had so much fun, just "us" loafing around KL and laugh our lungs out, because nobody cares.

sometimes, im just so scared my brother will comes back, and he will take away my father, and left my mother hanging. sometimes, most of the times, Im so scared and once I thought suicidal.

....

the conversation ends. I have no I idea how to response.