I have 4 more days before new sem starts, well i hope I can do better for next semester.
Last semester, started in the wrong foot, was expect to circumvent a new path in manuvering my path to success yet, something went wrong, my fixated to get dean's list (hhehe) went down spiral. I was lucky, get it fixed & covered it up. I have to say, Im happy with my exam's result.
now, need to focus for my final year which I have no idea how its gonna be. Im hoping my final will be the most memorable year. and, Im hoping (hoping je) I can be nice to all my friends, cuz, next year we might never gonna see each other again.
I dun have any plan for my future, since.. I dunno. Perhaps its true, the highest virtue of education in these age clashed with the the aims of capitalism production of education.
hmm.. its too late to reverse everything, move forward & obe optimist all time.
hmm.. I hope this year will be the best year!
No comments:
Post a Comment